Here are some questions/answers that we are frequently asked. If you have additional questions that aren't covered here, please feel free to give us a call at (604) 888-4142.
What are the Hospital hours?
- Our hospital is open Tuesday to Saturday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, from 12 noon to 8:00 pm on Wednesday. On Saturday we are open from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm. The clinic is closed on Sunday and Monday.
Do I need to have an appointment?
- We do accept walk-ins. However, for your convenience, we ask that you book an appointment.
What if my pet requires emergency assistance?
- We do see emergencies during clinic hours. If you are able to call ahead to inform us of your pet's state of emergency, then we will be able to accommodate his or her needs more promptly when you arrive. We do, however, see emergencies immediately on arrival. If the emergency is outside of clinic hours, please call the Animal Emergency Clinic of the Fraser Valley at 604-514-1711.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Cash, Debit, Mastercard and Visa
Do you board pets?
- No, we do not board pet overnight, as there are no staff in the clinic overnight should your pet require attention. However, we do have pet boarding facilities and pet sitters that we recommend.
Are you accepting new patients/clients?
- Yes, we always welcome new patients/clients! Feel free to stop in during our clinic hours for a tour of our facility, or bring your dog or cat in for a "treat visit" (at which time your pet will receive treats while meeting Dr. Mackenzie and the Staff).